What are some uncommon ways to work smarter instead of harder?
- Learn to say "No."
- Sleep at least 8-9 hours
- Don't be a night Owl. Work in between 5am-10pm not from 10pm-5am
- Stop multitasking.
- Take more breaks: respect your natural attention span
- Move around and work in blocks
- Spend time in nature
- Limit your to-do list
- Measure your results, not your time
- Build “getting ready to work” routines
- Track what you’re wasting time on
- Exercise daily even if you think you have no time
- Believe that you can do it